Modern houses are characterized by energy-saving solutions, aimed at reducing heat loss through the building envelope and reducing the risk of thermal bridges. For this reason, modern house designs are often developed on a square plan, have a simple and compact block, without decorative architectural elements. How, then, to spice up the facade of the building to modern house was not only energy efficient, but nice?
The combination of plaster and wood facade is a spectacular way to nice and modern facade. Wood warms simple architecture that gives it elegance and timeless design.
By doing some elements of the lining of wood we can adjust the shape of the building, to spice up the facade and give him comfort. Let’s see how to combine wood and plaster to the house gained attractiveness.
How to combine wood and plaster on the facade?
1. A glass part of this modern house made from wood. This solution perfectly fit the building in the environment at the same time correcting too wide facade.
2. Wooden fragment of the facade, sharing the simple structure into two parts, seems to be imbeded in the plaster. The division of the facade reflects the division of the interior to a comfortable zone.
3. Simple and yet strikingly unconventional shape of the building was divided by stone. However, this wood seems to be the most decorative element, bright facade.
4. Simple lump covered with a gable roof has been finished according to the latest trends. The combination of white with dark boards facade gives the building a simple character.
5. This modern house with a characteristic for this style of building was varied interesting elements of the facade. Night zone located in the attic, accentuated dark wood, suitable space of intimacy.
6. The biggest advantage of this project is a family day area, which blends seamlessly with a terrace, creating a climate space area. Terrace, however, thanks to the use of natural wood cladding, fits the cottage garden.
7. The house has a small compact form, but breaks the facade, accentuated fragments finished wood, enlarge it optically.Thanks to the wood on the ground floor, the attic is heavily accented bright facade.
8. In this modern home facade made with mineral plaster and wood cladding. The design of the fasade creates an original composition, distinctive house with surrounding buildings.
9. Due to the large number of windows of the house impresses sunny character, which is underlined fragment facade with light wood. The composition of materials, facade and emphasizes modern and elegant style of the building.
10. This small house with a loft (pow. Swimmin. 107.99 sqm) harmoniously combines plaster with wood. Dark wooden boards in the attic of optically reduce the building, giving it a cozy and suburban – in spite of a simple solid – character.